My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sisters

I bought the girls matching sister shirts when I was pregnant and have been waiting to get some pix of the girls! so here are my favorites from my photo shoot....
Bex wanted to lay on the carpet just like Liv
oh yeah gotta love the personality:)
yes cutest little sister! ever!
playing outside:)
such a sweet big sis
eye rolling already:)
our girls!

2 comments:

  1. These little princesses are sooooo adorable!!! Bex looks so happy and sweet and Livia is just growing so fast. I can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Are ya'll coming to TX anytime soon?? your babies are growing so fast too!!

    ReplyDelete