My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Lovebug is 6 months!

Our sweet Livia Lovebug is already 6 months old! She is growing so fast and seems to grow faster than Rebekah did in milestones...course she has an older sister to watch:) Liv is such a laid-back baby and a great sleeper. We feel so lucky to have such great babies! At her 6month check-up she weighed 17.8# and 28 1/4 in long. Head 44 1/2 in. At 4 months she was >90% in ht,wt &head. She is our long and lean girl!
Here she is getting her first bites of rice cereal

yummy up close:)
Bath time!! and yes I am sitting up all by myself now!
Big girl
We went to a superhero dress-up party and here is Bex as Batgirl

And baby Liv with the mask
Pucker-up:) LivLiv is up on her belly a lot now
and with one hand
strong girl
Princess in her bumbo chair
Starting to be on the move
Watch this mommy
up on my knees and I think I can go now
oh yes I will get that tennis ball
yep I am here! bosco up close:)
and then sitting up!!
sorry I did not have video so I took pix of each move
pushing up
I am a pro at this sitting up thing! Here Liv is one week from 7 months with 1 tooth coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment