My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Open House

John and I were able to go to Rebekah's open house at her school. I wasn't sure how she would feel about going back to school after I picked her up so I told her we were going to meet Daddy and then eat dinner at Chikfila:) To my surprise she was excited to go to school and she ran to her teacher Mrs. Demi. Mrs. Demi showed us the papers they have been working on and showed us Bekah's favorite toy with the animals! She was so excited to show us and name and make the sound of all of them. My babygirl is so grown up! It is exciting to see how much she is learning at school. We are very proud of her! and later as promised we went to Chikfila....yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment