My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October Fun



This month has been busy for us. We have really started looking hard at houses so most weekends have been spent doing that. We have already made 2 offers but nothing has worked out yet....hopefully the 3rd time is the charm! We did go to my home for Halloween and to celebrate my niece Trista Jade's 4th birthday!!! I still can't believe she is so big. I remember the first time I saw her and how stunned I was by how beautiful she is. She is the first Pelfrey cousin and we are soooo happy she is! I just love my Trista Jade!!! and Bekahbear loves her too! I was really bummed after the party to discover that all the pictures I had taken that night of Bekahs first time to trick or treat were gone! I guess one of the kidos got ahold of it but luckily my mom had taken some. Hope you enjoy the slideshow.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so you need to tell me how you did the slide show! So cool!

    ReplyDelete