My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

John's new hobby

As most of you know John started a new hobby- wakeboarding- about a year ago. Now his newest hobby is wakeskating! Here are some pics of when Bex and I went to watch him at Trinity River in Ft. Worth.

***here is a link to a great video of john and yes is he okay from that last fall***
I wanted to get a little exercise myself that day so Bex and I took a walk/run through Trinity Park. It was such a beautiful day. high 70's in november...gotta love it! So we played at the park awhile and then rode on the train. There were a couple of kids sitting in front of us and Bekah asked the one girl "whats your name? I am Bekah and this is mommie" It was too cute! here is a pic of her on the train.
And one last one, once again into mommies make-up! I think I will be getting her a set of play make-up for christmas and maybe she will leave mine alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment