My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

First week home

Well we survived our first week home with baby Livia. Lovely Livia as Grandma has nicknamed her:) we could not have made it this past week with out grandma & grandpas help. I was soooo very sad to see them go! Bekah had a great time with them especially when I was in the hospital she got to spend the night with them! and she loved grandmas oatmeal and riding in the car with them to and from. I was so happy to be home after only 3 days!!! with Bekahbear I was there for 1 week so this was a nice change. However I compared the two and thought I was strong enough to do more than I should...so I had to really take it easy! I really could not have relaxed like I did without their help. Mom even got up with me on some of those early morning feedings. My parents are awesome!!! Wish they could stay forever:)
As you can see Bex is a great helper
Grandpa is great to cuddle with
Nothing beats daddys chest
Reading baby sister a book
Sisters
Look at Liv stretch! she is soooo long!
helping with a feeding
1 week old already
loving daddy
one for each now:)
While Grandma was here we decided to get Bekah her first hair cut! She did great sitting still on the bar stool while Grandma trimmed.
looks great!
Proud big Sis
Love my parents!!!
Love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment