My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jamie's behind...

So once again I am a few months behind with my blog. Its half we are busy and I don't have time and half I have been thinking about it too much. I take so many pictures that I want to show but thats hard because I have sooo many to choose from:) Lately I just have been wanting to spend all my time at home making memories with the girls and then at night I want to spend time with John or I'm so tired I crash:) I have also been trying to exercise at least 30 minutes/day. I feel better most of the time in between being sore...buts that part of it;)

Also I guess the most stressful is that I was cut from my part-time status at work to PRN - which means I only work when they need me...which starting next week will only be every 3rd weekend. I think its taken a week or so to really sink in to me. Part of me is just loving my time home with the girls and part is wondering if this is permanent or do I need to look for a new job?
I like my job! I like my co-workers! I have been there 6 years (which is my longest job) and I have really felt apart of DRMC. Its really tough on the ego. I was told it was only because out of the part-time workers I had been there the shortest. Bummer. I was not prepared for this...

It has made me realize once again in life that we just never know what can happen each day. We survived John losing his job and he is the bread-winner so hopefully we can survive this. I don't make much but it helps with the extra things and now thinking about the girls both having birthdays coming up. It gets tough. We wanted to take a family vacation but we'll have to see...
At the end of the day I feel so lucky to have an amazing supportive husband, beautiful happy girls, great supportive parents, and friends!
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment