My photo
Welcome to our blog. We started this to keep family & friends posted on our adventures...and yes we named it after our lovable Boston Terrier, Bosco Bingo.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our Big 4 Year Old!!!!

Our Sweet Beautiful Princess Fairy Sweetheart Ladybug Rebekah Bex Delaney is 4 now! This is what she told me to call her on her birthday:) I guess at 4 you need multiple names but then again we do have lots of nicknames for her;) She is just the best and we Love her sooo much! I didn't know how much this little girl would change my life. She is smart, outgoing, beautiful, fun , energetic, loving and I am so proud to be her momma. She amazes us each day with her take on life and her love for everyone. Here she is on her day at school before her birthday. She actually
stood still long enough for me to straighten her hair:)

Here she is on her actual birthday
blowing out the candles

we surprised her with a bike and helmet!

that week before we attended a buildabear party and she made a Lion. She named him Simba and here she is having tea with him:)

I included this adorable pix too! LivyLove is showing her love to daddy with a sweet hug:)


No comments:

Post a Comment